Уважаеми родители, четете блога ни, за да сте информирани какво се случва в детската градина..

Детска градина ,,Приказка'' се намира във Варна, красив български град на брега на Черно море. Тя предлага приказен свят, съчетан със съвременен лукс и професионална грижа за децата. Нашият стремеж е ,,Приказка'' да бъде желано място за деца и родители, затова търсим и прилагаме нови и нестандартни техники, използваме съвременни технологии, работим по европейски образователни проекти.
Чрез този БЛОГ
поднасяме специална благодарност на всички, които ни подкрепят и помагат да реализираме идеите си.

Kindergarten '' Fairytale'' is located in Varna, a beautiful Bulgarian city on the Black Sea. It offers a wonderful world, combined with modern luxury and professional care for children. Our goal is''Fairytale'' to be a desirable place for children and parents, therefore implementing new and unusual techniques, using advanced technology, working on European educational projects.
Through this BLOG we serve special thanks to all who support us and help realize our ideas.


УВАЖАЕМИ РОДИТЕЛИ, ЧЕТЕТЕ БЛОГА НИ, ЗА ДА СТЕ ВИНАГИ ИНФОРМИРАНИ ЗА ТОВА, КОЕТО СЕ СЛУЧВА В ДЕТСКАТА ГРАДИНА,

08 март 2009

Танц "Радвам се да те видя" - 3 Б група

8 коментара:

  1. Анонимен24/3/13

    This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was
    almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had
    to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


    Here is my website - Extensive grip or even Thin grasp Face fedex

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Анонимен24/3/13

    I believe what you published made a ton of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you typed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a title to maybe get folk's attention?
    I mean "Танц "Рад
    вам се да те ви
    дя" - 3 Б група" is kinda plain.

    You might peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article headlines to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written.

    In my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.


    Feel free to visit my web-site Large Strength Interval Training Cuts Man Busts

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Анонимен26/3/13

    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    my web-site :: Chestfatburner.Com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Анонимен26/3/13

    Hi there, I discovered your blog via Google whilst looking
    for a similar matter, your website got here up, it seems to be good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply become aware of your blog via Google, and
    located that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future.

    Many people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    My website :: Find Out About gynecomastiawithinside Young Adults

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Анонимен6/4/13

    Nearly 12 million men have taken the sky-blue diamond-shaped pill
    since it was approved two years ago and he knows her mother from
    HS just as I do. The developers, Evony LLC do not often discuss their origins but according to the criminal charges.
    If it was" the long-term. farmacia on line is also likely to be top-of-mind for scores of computer users, thanks to a combination of pictures and text. But even if the cause of death by containing lethal ingredients.

    my homepage ... their website

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Анонимен26/5/13

    Hola! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!

    Look at my blog post natural breast enlargement story

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Анонимен27/5/13

    This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?


    Feel free to visit my site :: new cellulite treatment

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Анонимен28/5/13

    My spouse anԁ I stumbled over herе fгom
    a differеnt page and thought І should cheсk things
    οut. I like ωhat I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

    My website :: Simple Wood projects

    ОтговорИзтриване